RieG

RieG
Welcome to the The GC. ~RieG

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

When I Grow Up?

Some one asked me in conversation yesterday, "what do you want to do?"
Hmmm... what do I want to do? When I think of how I will be spending my time in the future what do I want to be doing?

I want to own a Men's Parlor Lounge!

He was as shocked hearing a lifetime community organizer, and rising leader in her field of non-profit say that as I was to say it. I never really stopped and thought about that question like that. I knew I wanted to own a men's barber lounge and parlor but I almost always had it as a side gig. When none of my work- even my current job that I think was my dream job until yesterday- rose in my mind, I was shocked. My heart raced and my excitement grew at the thought of my Men's Parlor...

WHO KNEW IT WENT THIS DEEP... certainly not me.

BUT I DO NOW!!!!!!



Poise & Passion
~RieG
The Gent's Concierge